Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wiki's

Radical Trust, I think that is just reality. It's what you do with your kids. You teach them over and over and eventually you have to let them on their own. You hope for the best but know that you may not get perfection because the world isn't perfect. I use Wikipedia often, but when I do use it, I understand that everything may not be accurate. Sometimes I just use it as a jump off point to research more. Soemtimes it gives me the ideas about where to go next. I understand that we have to relate these jobs to the library but it's just hard to think out of the box. That is why we have tech savy people to do that. I can't figure how it would be useful for us. Why would we want to re-invent something that is already out there. Looking forward to see how others answer this.

No comments: