Monday, October 1, 2007

The first one is done!!!

Well, I have done #1. So far setting up the blog was easy. Talky Tina did not have to pull a string to make it work and still likes you! I think of blogging more as a diary or as a place for that person who always has an opinion about something, their own personal soapbox. The library sites that I looked at just seemed like a regular webpage. To me, using the format of a blog wasn't that much different. The only thing I can see a patron using it for, would be if they didn't agree with a book review and wanted to present their views. Sometimes this is helpful, I always read the ones on Amazon and sometimes they sway my opinion. That's all I have for now. To those out in the great World Wide Web. This is a activity for my job. All of us have to do 10 new things involving technology. It is a step by step process, so if this stuff is boring it's because I'm following our list of stuff to do.

1 comment:

The Skokie Ten said...

Great job setting up this blog! It looks great!