Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Number 2 is done!

Well, I've subscribed to a few places and added some to my page. If a feed reader is the same thing that is on your SBC or Comcast homepage than I've been reading them all along. That is where I get my news, I hardly ever get to watch a real newscast on tv. I only want to catch the important things going on so I don't look like a total moron to the rest of the world. It was easy doing it, I was just confused with the fact that we put them on the reader page first and you only wanted one in the template. So I decided I wanted to see more of my choices than one. I bugs me that the template doesn't swap what side of the page your posts are every now and then. I don't like to have to scroll all the way the bottom to see the other stuff. I don't see how it would make a difference at the library. I looked at some of the links and Denver had everthing up in HTML format. That's all I have to say. Till later.

No comments: