Saturday, October 20, 2007

Christmas Shopping in October?

Got up at 5:30 this morning, on the road at 6, to where you might ask. Toyland opened this morning at Farm and Fleet. My daughter and I stood in line to start getting those bargains for Christmas. We did really well, and are done buying toys for the little ones. And the weather was good for standing in line. I remember going to Best Buy a couple of years ago after Thanksgiving and it was freezing and I thought those people at the beginning of the line better get what they wanted. And yes, I live in a Farm and Fleet area. They only have toys for the holidays and it's a big deal around here. You can buy clothes and tractors at the same time. I actually started Christmas shopping a couple of months ago, got a few things and have had them tucked away. This year we have little ones in the family and it will be fun. We'll see if the Christmas tree gets pulled down or if everyones present gets opened by one little one having fun ripping paper. Now my problem is where to put the stuff once I wrap it. I'm running out of hidiing spaces plus one of the little ones has a birthday in November and I have those presents around too. Oh well, tis the season. I looked at a few blogs yesterday, started at the bottom and am working my way up. It would be nice if I could tell which ones were newly created instead of clicking each one to see if I've read it. Gotta go, picked up tape and wrapping paper and If I want to sleep in my bed I have to clear it of stuff.

No comments: