Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Social Networking

I looked at del.icio.us . It was just another search engine. To me one is the same as any other. What one person tags something may not be how I would be looking for it. I thought the ones on the del.icio.us page weren't very interesting. I still prefer a plain old google or yahoo search. I guess the library would use all the separate genres as tags, crafts, storytimes, books, fun, familys, as possible tags.
I added a link to the national Barbie Collector's Club that was here a few years ago. It was a highlight of the year for me, I was lucky that I was able to get in and I didn't have to get a hotel room. Room shopping was great fun, got a lot of bargains plus it was fun to meet Bob Mackie. It's fun for me to look back at the pictures and relive it. It may make someone else want to attend a convention too.

No comments: