Monday, October 1, 2007

Spiffed up my Page a little Bit

I just came back from Mickey D's, thought I would get a My Scene Happy Meal doll but no all they had left was a My Scene bracelet. Kind of weird for them to even have the My Scenes because Mattel is discontinuing the dolls. I have to pick up some dolls before they are all gone. They are some of my favorites. Interesting note about My Scenes, Barbie used to be one of the dolls but they made her move away and a girl named Kennedy, that looks just like Barbie took her place. I guess they were worried about her image, looking like the Bratz dolls and made her leave all her friends. Delancey is my favorite. Well, I've surfed a little more and added to my page. I think I've done all you guys want for now. I thought the page that takes you to all the various links wasn't that great. I guess I'm interested in some weird things that people aren't listing. I'll try again tomorrow with better search terms. Remember to add your answer to my poll, play with Dolly and pet my kitty Salem.

No comments: