Tuesday, October 16, 2007

eBooks

My family tried to do this the first time they came out but we couldn't get it to work. I couldn't believe it worked today. I just tried a simple little book Berenstain Bears and Baby makes 5. My computer hasn't been working well and I was surprised that it actually downloaded and had room for the software. It was very cool. Nice to see the collections have gotten bigger, when I tried before there weren't many titles. On our website, I like the Skokie History and digital collections. It's like having a museum in your own home. I'd like more of that, things in museums that you may not be able to get to, artwork too. Later I tried to download an Italian course for my daughter that you could burn to a CD, had trouble getting it to see all the individual sets for that book. Only 4 of the courses showed up to burn.

No comments: